- Topographic survey of extraction sites.
- Site audit performed by HD ortho-photography, generating an HD Digital Terrain Model (with contour lines). All operations-level engineering services are guaranteed.
- Regulatory plan.
- Material assessments and instant assessment (Smart Data): monthly, semiannual, and annual, raw ore, storage farms and/or transfer sites, hangars, reserve calculations, verification of phasing, plan publishing, etc.
- Excavation assessments: road and railway works, stripping, mining, etc.
- Safety Audit: slope safety height calculations, traffic width calculations, detection of risky slopes, etc.
- Topographic surveys and mapping with LIDAR
- LIDAR (Laser Imaging Detection And Ranging) is a remote measuring technology involving the analysis of a light beam returned to its source, making it possible to calculate a scatterplot for the 3D mapping of a site’s surface accurate to a few centimeters, regardless of vegetation cover.
- There are many applications in topography, including for large areas: rockfalls, landslides, roadways, trails, ski slopes, etc., watershed analysis, penstocks, height measurements (canopy, snow, etc.), vegetation cover assessments, and city planning.